Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Very Strange problem with TCV

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've tried today my vinyls and I've got a huge problem:

Every time when I was playing on desk 1, the signal of the 1 jumped to the TT 2 and the signal of the TT2 jumped to the 1. I've checked all the config thousands of times, but nothing. Can anyone tell me why???.
It's fucking impossible to play like that.
I tried to restart, and in the begining everything was correct but in the middle of a song, this one jumped to the other vinyl and the vinyl that I was playin took the song from the other desk. Really crazy.
It was like magic or something like that...

I was in a fashion shop playing for customers and I've decided to remove TCV and play with Advanced Config just with the laptop and the external mixer.

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 6:59 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
what soundcard(s)? and what are you settings? system specs?

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 7:55 pm
Maya usb 44, TT's Gemini and mixer as well.

Laptop AMD Athlom XP + 1gb RAM.

Vdj works perfectly, and the signal of tcv is 100%.

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 8:13 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have never head of this but check and make sure the channels are assigned properly, i have 2 cards and use asio4all. the right deck is 1+2 and the left is 3+4. does deck 1 play the music loaded in deck2 ??? or does deck 2 just play automaticly?? it sounds like they are not configured correctly, like they are crossed or interfer with each other, also i don't have a maya44 but check for the latest drivers.....

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 8:37 pm
thanx man. I'll try.

geposted Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 8:45 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
no bullshit very strange :S have you worked out what went wrong?

geposted Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 4:09 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Kice, ilansito already sort it out. have to reinstall the Maya drivers.

geposted Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 4:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)