Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audio Gets louder Videos cut off the ends

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Okay, so I've been playing around at home on my system with this newer version 3.1. I don't have a new show yet, so I'm just playing with it to see if there are any anomolies I can avoid in future shows.

If you download this file (Alien Song - a great bit anyway), and play it, do YOU get the mirror ball part cut ou?

http://www.scores.de/movie/alien.shtml

I had that file for a while, and it doesn't play all the way through in Virtual DJ... I changed the video encoder to Windows Media, same thing. When I play it OUTSIDE of VDJ, no problems.

Secondly, when I play audio and some video tracks, I get the song playing and a little ways into the song, it gets louder all of the sudden... I'm sure this is a setting I'm missing.

Lastly, WMV files don't play, not even with Windows Media Player selected as the decoder.

Any suggestions? I guess I'm lucky to have a file that is readily available on the web, oh and enjoy it!

P.S.... I love things like that, anyone know of any others?

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 12:51 am
Love the alien video.

Sounds like you need a new codec for WMP. If you go to Microsoft's Support page, there are several available. I'll let others chime in on which to use because I have my own set of video issues so I don't want to give you a bad suggestion.

As far as the volume increase issue-- is it while it is loading the next song in automatic mixing mode and then does it go up when the next song is fully loaded?

Is it intermittent? If not, might be a bad rip. I use smartripper to go right to vob files.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 1:50 am
My recollection is it is when I am using "auto-mix" that the audio increases after a while... The rip of the mp3 is fine.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 7:13 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Try to scan again the .wmv with "all music"

geposted Sat 15 Oct 05 @ 10:50 pm
The above linked video is "mostly PAL" according to Nero Vision Express... I converted it using Nero from PAL to NTSC (With no noticable degredation) and the file NOW loads completely.

I guess I need to be MORE aware of where I get my video BITS!

That solves ONE problem, now if I can only solve the other two.

geposted Mon 17 Oct 05 @ 7:09 am
Okay, no some of my other videos are cutting off at the end?! These aren't PAL... one was a DIVX and I still don't have a solution to the audio getting louder.

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 7:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)