Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Convert entire cd to mp3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

when you have a cd in your drive and would like convert the entire cd to your hard drive in mp3,when using vdj,How do you do the entire cd? When i try all it does is convert the first song and to do an entired cd,i have to name each track individually(a lot of time) Can someone help?

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 6:03 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Jimmy,
Search and read any thread about Audiograbber you can here.
It's pretty easy after you do it once, and it will import tags for the tracks from the internet.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 7:33 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i think audiograbber is perfered by some but even windows media player will do the same thing , if it find the info from the internet.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 9:20 pm
djdawgHome userMember since 2005
I have a follow up question to this...what if you want to keep your gigging computer an internet virgin? It sounds like audiograbber needs to access the internet to be able to pull up the songs...any thoughts?

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 9:53 pm
@djdawg

Without connecting to the CDDB on the internet you will need to hand type all the song names. You could rip on one PC and transfer all the files to your gig computer

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 10:22 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You can plug in for just seconds and the tag transmission occurs, then just take the lan cable out.
I'm talking 2-3 seconds to do this, no risk at all imo.

geposted Fri 14 Oct 05 @ 11:29 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Also under the CD heading, you can click check display cd text or get track names from cd text. In many cases you will get the info without going on the internet.

geposted Sat 15 Oct 05 @ 2:13 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@djdawg
Or (at least) if you cannot phisically have an Internet connection on that PC you can download (DSL required) the database - CDDB or Freedb, don't know what Audiograbber uses - with a connected PC and then install it on the first one. If you rip frequently it worth it.

Ciao!! :)

geposted Sat 15 Oct 05 @ 6:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)