Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Auto DJ in TCV mode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

i always read that you always should mix with vynils in TCV mode....but:
Is there a way to Auto DJ in TCV mode anyway?
I can imagine that some people just want to get a drink while DJing without worrying about the song ending to early before he's back :)

thnx!

geposted Wed 19 Oct 05 @ 10:01 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

No it is not. Who is going to pick the song? Who is going to pick up the needle or the tonearm of the TTs for you?

Maniac, When you mix you are working. If you want to be in the party too, tell another DJ to do the Job for you.

geposted Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 2:19 am
Hello ACW, that was not my question. I asked if it is temporarly possible to switch VDJ to automix even in TCV mode,i.e. when i want to get a drink...
If you are not in TCV mode autix is possible, but why can't you activate automix in TCV mode?

geposted Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 5:59 pm
Because the song starts when you put the needle in the TCV and the TCV starts, then the song start to play... It's like a real vinyl, How can you do an automix with vinyls if theres none to play it? Who is going to put the tonearm (or the needle) in the TCV so the song can play???

geposted Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 6:22 pm
Ok I just did it... There's a way to do this thing.

It can be done. You could do an automix in TCV mode for one song.

Question answered.

(If you want to plan go for a drink, do the mix and prepare next song and then go for it. I think is better this way.)

geposted Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 6:28 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
what if you deactivated the TCV with the shortcut and then tried automix??? i think the best idea is to get that cute girl nearby to get you a drink as you ar mixing up a storm.

geposted Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 6:56 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
here is an idea. 'backup song' if both decks come to an end, the backup song comes on.simple.

geposted Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 1:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)