Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External Mixer Questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BronaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First off, I want to put out here that I am a total novice when it comes to hardware for DJ'ing. I have only mixed music for about a year now (strictly through VDJ), although I grew up with a strong music upbringing and education. I currently have a Hercules DJ Console, and I think it is a joke. It was nice for a couple weeks after I got it. It definitely gives more control than just a mouse and keyboard. BUT, it's obviously for beginners. I need something more powerful.

I'm looking for a piece of hardware that will let me perform the basic functions (and hopefully some of the more advanced as well) of a standard mixtable that will control Virtual DJ.
I DO NOT want a sound card incorporated into it--I want a professional quality card separate from the mixer.
I am hoping to look for a mixer that will be a permanent fixture on my desk that I can use more of its features as I learn more skills. I don't want to have to waste my money by continually buying the next mixer in line, just to find its limitations (like I did with the Hercules).

Is there a mixtable device that capitalizes on multi-instanced VDJ (so you can control more than just two decks simultaneously)?

I am sure I am not the only one out there that is frustrated by the lack of centralized information on what is compatible with VirtualDJ other than the hardware sold at this site....

geposted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 10:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)