Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can anyone recommend a sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hiya. I've been using Virtual DJ for 2 months now and I think it rocks, it's so good to be able to just carry around a PC instead of DVD's, CD's and players. I've never had a problem with it's stability, however last night my soundcard (an original SB Audigy 2) crashed the computer twice during a show, freezing the PC and emitting a high pitched squeal. I had also previously tried to use the "Mic in" on the Audigy and bypass my external mixer all togethor, the Mic sounded terrible though and my voice was barely audible through the system before feedback was encountered. It's usually pretty hard to get feedback with the Mic mixer combo I have. I tried swapping over to my M-Audio Revolution 7.1 card, but the headphone output was not loud enough for mixing during a show. Anyway, what I'm after is some advice from someone who's had good experience with a PCI sound card that has a decent volume of output and a good quality mic input. I'd like to not have to use my mixer if it's practibably possible. I thought about the Delta 44, but I noticed you require a separate preamp for the mike to use that one. By the way, with this setup, I'm not worried about using TCV's. Thanks to anyone out there who may be able to recommend me something.

geposted Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 5:10 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

geposted Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 7:03 am
or the hercules console... GREAT soundcard... and ok midi controller buildt into it

geposted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:37 pm
RME Hammerfall stuff, and marian ucon CX ;)

geposted Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)