Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pause while scratching

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it...

I have found that if I pause the music while scratching, VDJ has a hard time resuming the play of the particular track at first and sometimes skips. This easily could be attributed to the fact that it wasn't a very powerful system that it happened on, but if it is a problem that affects other as well, I thought it should be mentioned.

If some of you could please just test this out a few times and leave some feedback, we can find out if this is something that needs to be addressed.

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 6:31 pm
I have no such issues what so ever...

what are your system specs?

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 6:47 pm
Win XP SP2, 2.8 ghz, 480 RAM (it's shared with video memory), pretty sure I didn't have anything else running besides VDJ at the time, if I did it was just something little so shouldn't have affected much.

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:15 pm
hmmm... sorry, did not read your post carefully enough...

but you are absolutely correct.. I have the same bug..

Many times while scratching in pause mode, and then hitting play real fast, there is a PAUSE in the music... (no skips at my pc, but pause for sure)

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:23 pm
What I am doing is pausing while in the middle of a scratch. When I resume play, sometimes VDJ lags up to half a second before playing. Sometimes it begins and then lags up. Actually, sometimes it does both. If you let go of the scratch right before pressing pause, it seems to be ok. It seems that the more you scratch while in pause mode, the worse the problem is (provided you started the scratch before pressing pause).

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:29 pm
I tried some more... the problem occurs in two situations

1) the scratch is started before pressing pause
2) the scratch is started in pause mode and you press play immediately afterwards

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 7:31 pm
I have the same issue.. .will report it to Dev Team

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 10:38 pm
Thanks, I'm glad I didn't assume it was just my computer.

geposted Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 11:36 pm
...on that note, does anyone else experience a similar lag sometimes while changing the equalizer or even when turning on an effect? (It usually only happens the first time you do it on that particular track). I always thought that was just my system as well, but maybe not.

geposted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 1:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It was said you need to have 1Go of Ram to erase this thing but i haven't tested yet

geposted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 1:55 am
AT LEAST 1G P4 2.7 AND IT WILL WORK FINE WITH NO APPLICATIONS RUNNING

geposted Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 5:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)