Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems With Certain MP3 Files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have found that certain MP3 files do not play correctly in VDJ. For example after converting a several disks over to MP3 today at 128KBS I have found two or three songs that will not play properly (drops mostly). These songs sound fine in Real Audio, which is what I use to convert them, as well as the Atomix and Traktor demos. I have tried a higher sampling rate and in some case it improves the problem somewhat but does not eliminate. I demoed with 1.08 with no problems and since recently purchasing the product I have upgrade to 1.09. I have converted over 2000 songs to this point and can say that up until now every title I have checked has played fine (I heven't listened to every single one). Any suggestions would be helpful. My platform is a Toshiba Satellite 2.2mhz P4, 750mg Ram, Win XP Pro.

geposted Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 7:34 pm
i got the same problem.but mostly with ogg vorbis files-but also some mp3!!!!
this problem with file detection exist since updating to 1.9

geposted Sat 17 Apr 04 @ 3:08 pm
I have done some additional poking around and have found that some tracks that Real Audio will create and play show up as damaged when I analyze them in VDJ. I tried using Roxio's MP3 software and found it will successfully create those tracks that the RA/VDJ combination didn't like and VDJ analyzed them as clean. At this point I don't know whether the problem lies in the encoding or decoding since other MP3 players can play the same files without incident. At least I have a workaround and can try several other encoders to replace RA. I also can re-create the problem so if there is a VDJ patch I can test that as well. All in all as I go back through and analyze my tracks I am finding about a 5% error rate. After 9 disks (including three that produced errors) I am 100% clean with Roxio's encoder, the only problem with it is the naming conventions that are available. Tonight I will be using this in public for the first time, only on a limited basis, so I 'll just stay away form the "!"'s.

geposted Sat 17 Apr 04 @ 5:29 pm
I JUST BOUGHT MY DJ REMOX SOFTWARE. I HAVE REALLY RNJOYED IT. HOWEVER, HOW DO YOU GET ROXIO TO RECOGNIZE THE BIN/CUE FILES THE MIX IS RECORDED TOO? I CAN FIND THE FILE BUT IT SAYS IT IS NOT A VALID FILE. THIS HAS REALLY FRUSTRATED ME. I HAVE CONTACTED VIRTUAL DJ HELP LINE AND THEY ARE NOT FRMILIER WITH ROXIO EEN THOUGH IT IS THE BEST KNOWN AND BIGGEST SELLING BURNING SOFTWARE IN THE COUNTRY... FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!

geposted Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 11:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)