Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wow Nice work People... - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Who's the random guy with a pic at the top? I find it quite disturbing with the way he's looking directly back at you...

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 1:17 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah he was freakin' me out as well likehis eyes move and follow you

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 1:20 am
Thanks listen2...i checked out the eyes thing and now i will have nightmares. However I also LOVE the new look....minus the guy...he might be a nice person but...well....i am not into guys at all. Why not have atomixmp3 home dj software on that side?

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 8:20 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think a picture of VDJ being used in a big club would be better, or a picture of the box it comes in. Perhaps even a picture of the ultimate set-up, Virtual DJ, timecoded vinyl, and some controllers etc.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 4:51 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well dispite the fact that his eyes follow you around and that stylish bedhead, his face is so serious it says the same thing for VDJ... it's serious and no joke! I think the point gets across well. What would be a hoot would be if his face changed daily.

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:47 pm

geposted Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:57 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
AGree site is nice; but very hard on the eyes. Cn't stay tuned in for too long without eye burning. Also it seems the typ is a bit smaller. Maybe just me though.

geposted Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 11:15 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yeah, I agree Bogart, white is a killa for ya eyes, old look was better. Maybe if you get it a little darker, it will be perfect!

geposted Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 9:43 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)