Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya44 Drivers for windows vista

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have windows vista beta version but I want to run virtual dj 3.2 on it. However I need compatible drivers that would run on windows vista. Anybody use Windows Vista?

geposted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 9:44 am
did you try it ? well do this and let us know what happen

geposted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 8:15 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats why it's a beta..... I know there is a few different version betas out there but from what i have heard there are little or no driver on that beta since it is only there for you to try Vista, not run other software on it. I wouldn't even bother with Vista for a while, it takes even more system resources then XP and i'm sure it will be more buggy then a stunt on fear factor. Stick with XP for now.

geposted Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 8:52 pm
WizZerDHome userMember since 2004
Just about to install latest build of Vista on my laptop
1.7Ghz - 1Gb RAM
Will let you know how I get on with VDJ once it´s done.

/WizZerD

geposted Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 9:57 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The latest one (build 5365) was only for MSDN beta tester. Are you one?

geposted Fri 28 Apr 06 @ 11:12 pm
Yup.. Beta tester.

VDJ 3.2 install worked fine & the progam works..
When I tried to update to 3.3/3.4 though the installation package did not find the 3.2 installation and quit.
I just put in a request to download the full install package of VDJ 3.4.

Gonna try the hercules console now ..

/WizZerD

geposted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 11:09 am
So 3.4 installed & playing videos perfectly..
I couldn´t extract the drivers from the hercules installation, but managed to pinch them from an xp installation.
Looks like the hercules sound drivers are a no go, but the controller works fine in Vista (build 5365)

Im heading over to the hercules forum ...

/WizZerD

geposted Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 1:47 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
There's no surprise Hercules nor audio manufacturers are able to deliver Vista drivers so soon as the software has still not reached beta2 phase.

Remember that Vista wil be released in october to OEM manufacturers (sony hp, ...) and january 07 to public market

Personnally regarding current state of the OS I don't thnk they will meet this deadline.
But if you want to have a try, lot of builds are "available" on Internet for a 15 days trial mode (as activation is required 15 days after installation). Latest Beta build are available forboth 32 and 64 bits CPU, just choose the right one for your OS.

geposted Mon 01 May 06 @ 2:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)