Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song analyze lock - not responding

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Upgraded to 3.2 - now analyzing a song locks up the software. Anything playing will finish, but then have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the app and start over - and any changes made (skins, settings) revert. Any thoughts?

Thanks much!

geposted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 9:05 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

When you install VDJ 3.2 is like a new installation so, some configurations have to be done again. You don't lost your current databases, but some other config could be lost.

Check if your current file EXTension is properly set up in VDJ 3.2. This problem could be in a WMA file type. Did you notice in which song your VDJ locks up? What is the file extension?

geposted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 4:25 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I wouldn't be playing tracks while you are analyzing.
Analyzing is very cpu intencive, you are running out of gas.

geposted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 5:59 pm
I don´t think this has to do with analyzing an playing at the same time. I have the same error and it´s due to a problem with WMA files. However there were no problems with the same songs in version 3.1 In my opinion it must be a bug with version 3.2 I have good resources, 1024 ram, 80 gb HD, centrino 1.8 processor. Is there anybody else having this kind of errors? Please post.

geposted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 6:33 pm
I guess I´ve found the root of the problem.

Try changing the codec for WMA files to the NON-DRM one.

Go to CONFIG => EXTENSIONS and change the "wma drm codec" to the "non-drm" codec. I have not tried it but I think it should work!

geposted Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 7:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)