Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: still problems with the update

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

I received an answer on my problem : "the controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Virtual DJ again" but it does not help me. After the upgrade I cannot activate Virtual DJ anymore. The only thing I can do is uninstall the software and reinstall everyhting. Hopefully it will still do the job as I fear problems with the USB port.

Can someone help ? Why this mesage ? Anyone else who has the problem ?

thanks,

Stefaan

geposted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 5:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I think you mean that you could not upgrade to 3.2 because in the installation it don't see the DJConsole MK2, is this right?

geposted Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 10:54 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No i think that his problem is an usb detection. Do you have this problem with other stuff like a key or an external sound card?

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 12:33 pm
hello,

i don't have problems with other stuff when I connect it via USB. The only thing I can do, and hopefully it will work again, is deinstalling everything and installing the previous version which I had in my box.
But offcourse, I cannot work with the newest upgrade :-(

Any idease for this "the controller has not been detected. PLease plug the controller and start VirtualDJ again"

Thanks

stefaan

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 7:54 pm
seems detected :) the icon is there in under your nick-name :)

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 10:04 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)