Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Quick TCCD Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just a quicky, probably sick of similar ones being asked

Bascailly im planning to buy a Citronic CD 6, all my music is on my PC.

From looking at other posts im gathering the following;

I can buy a CD6, Buy VDJ (full, of course :p) Link the CD6 to my computer. Download the timecode mp3. Then burn the timecode cd to two blank CDs. Put each cd in the player, load up the mp3s on VDJ, and the CD6 will think im playing that track on it on a regular cd. Also assuming I can use full cue, sratch, pitch and tempo fuctions too? Also I can remove the CD's any time and put in regular cds too?

Thank you all for your time.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 12:12 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You will need an ASIO 44 sound card (2 stereo outputs and 2 stereo inputs).

the full cue on the TCCD only works with some people. But basically, all scratch, pitch and tempo functions will be working great.

And you can also use a regular cd by using the timecode_bypass function in VDJ to stop using the TCCD.

You can use the demo version of VDJ to test the TCCD but only one input is allowed. As an advice, i wouldn't use a cracked version to test this, because cracked versions have big bugs and can be harmfull to your computer.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 12:45 am
Awesome.

Instead of using a ASIO, would it be possible to use the Numark 200 USB mixer instead with VDJ?

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 12:56 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
As the Numark USB mixers don't have any soundcard line-in's that go to the computer it won't be possible to use TCCDs with this mixer without an ASIO soundcard.

But you could use DJconsole MKII.

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 1:02 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
why do people spout so much BS about cracked versions?

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 2:37 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

The Numark CM200 USB has 2 USB soundcard and you could make it work with ASIO4ALL. Unfortunelly the soundcards don't let you use the proper channels to input from USB Audio and Output to the master output of the CM200 USB at the same time.

Anyway maybe you could change some cables and do the trick.

The first thing to do is to get your FULL purchased version of VirtualDJ here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/swreg/purchase.html

Good Luck!

geposted Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 6:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)