Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help With New Hercules MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
This unit worked for about 3 hours then after a reboot a window poped up asking me to unplug the counsel and plug it back on while holding down the all the number keys (3,2,1)on the left side. It started to do something on the screen then gave me an error messege. Now when ever i plugin the unit the cue and play buttons are lit on both sides no other lights are lit and the unit is unresponsive

Thanks For you help

geposted Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 4:43 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
It seems the console started a firmware upgrade. Did you follow the steps? if not perhaps you damaged it. Try to upgrade it again. Find the upgrade at hercules web

geposted Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 4:58 am
"...poped up asking me to unplug the counsel and plug it back on while holding down the all the number keys (3,2,1)...."

wow, did that just happen unintetionally??

thats for FIRMWARE upgrade, and is VERY IMPORTANT to follow the instructions, or else the console will be damaged...

As said, please download the latest driver and firmware upgrade from www.hercules.com, and if you are lucky, it will fix it

geposted Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 3:21 pm
KK-DJHome userMember since 2005
OK i just spent an hour and a half on the phone with hercules we were able to fix this problem. The first thing we did is use the updater.exe from the hercules mk2 folder with the -manual flag. The updated kept giving us errors on my dual P3 box but when we switched over a new HP box the update worked fine. Now I have a working MK2 all over again thanks To YONI at Hercules Support 514-279-9911

geposted Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 5:31 pm
Good to hear ;)

Happy mixing

geposted Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 7:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)