Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Protection error nonsense

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

What's all the secrecy with the protection errors users are suffering from?

From what I can tell, people who buy the software will encounter a protection error if they have had, at some point, a cracked version of the program installed. Often error 16 is cited, or error 24.

I take it that something is being installed in a location in the registry which isn't easy to find?

Let's have some transparency on this issue since it has happened to people who have purchased the full version and they get tired of then having to contact a slow technical service to get the stupid problem sorted.

geposted Mon 26 Dec 05 @ 11:13 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
nope, your wrong, i used craced versions for ages and there is no such problem with the full version. if you have an attack of concience and decide to do the rite thing and buy a good program it will work fine over the top of a cracked version. (provided of cource that its not a shoddy one and/or one with spyware, viruses and other malware covertly installed). besides the technical support is very quick. who are you and why do you care about problems encountered by people who have bought the software?

geposted Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 12:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)