Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: tcv setup problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

TreZorHome userMember since 2004
hello

i use maya44 usb (connected to my laptop), 2 tt and a mixer that is connected to my aux of my hi fi stereo.

i'm getting 100% signal that works just fine, but i'm getting a strange noise through my speakers when
maya is connected, buzzing noise, thats really annoying when mixing. i dont have that with a normal
dj configuration.

and also when a TCvvinyl is playing, must it be 100% silent, or does it makes a little buzzing noise?(the vinyl i mean)
because thats the case with me.

i'm i doing something wrong? and do it need asio4all installed or not????

A lot of questions but i wanna make sure before i buy a full copy that TCV really works otherwise its back to the good old vinyls......

geposted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 5:40 pm
WARNING : you must plug your soundcard's outputs to some "line level" inputs of your mixtable, and not "phono level" inputs like you used to when you plugged your turntables directly.

if i connect the output of maya to line in on my mixer, tcvs dont work, pfffff, its not that easy to setup these f*ckin tcvs

geposted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 6:32 pm
Well the demo version only works with 1 TCV.

If you want to use true ASIO mode and 2 TCVs you require the full registered version of Virtual DJ pro.

If you want a pic to show how to properly setup VDJ and TCV along with a Maya 44 USB here is a great picture demonstrating what needs to be done.

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/Dams/blog738.html

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 8:22 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
where did you get your TCV from mate? the site is teh only place to get them and you dont appear to ahve purchsed any?!?! but try running the laptop on batteries (take out the powersuply from the back) and see if this makes any difference

geposted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 3:24 am
i bueyd 2 tcv from virtual dj webiste, wanna see my visa bill?

but unplugging laptop , works but there is still a whistle sound commin from the vinyl itself

geposted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 9:44 am
did you try muting the Line in sound in the windows mixer settings?

What kind of needle are you using? some needles will produce louder sound then others although if you mute the sound from your line in you won't hear the whistle from the speakers.

geposted Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 8:31 pm
I am having the same problem, buzz and hum when running VDJ off a Laptop with the power supply connected. When the charger is disconnected, perfect sound... I'm convinced its the power supply... Sorry to jump on your post, but does anyone have a remidy for this?

geposted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 9:01 pm
NVM, found the post...

geposted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 9:05 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The whistle that comes off the record is normal. Use the audiotrak drivers. I believe 2.5.5 are the lastest version. You can can get them their website. Asio4All is an asio simulation but with the maya you have the real thing.

geposted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 7:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)