Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error 16

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sayuriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok this is the second time i've written and i need an answer to my question, not some automated general answer either. I have bought and recieved the software for virtual dj and gotten the message error 16 when trying to open it. I complained and recieved my answer to register my serial number and provide my info etc etc. I have done this, yet have recieved no solution to this problem still. I have registered repitetly and it only becomes more confusing as it says i cannot register twice with the same number although i have only registered once. What am i supposed to do? this is honestly becoming a very frustrating experience and i am become increasingly annoyed with the product and "customer service" that your company supposedly offers. I want an answer in lamon's terms how to open my program or i will be sending it back expecting a full refund, as this a totally uneccesary headache for one program i have paid so much money for. Please give me a complete answer or a number i can reach to discuss this with.
Erika

geposted Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 8:38 pm
dont know when you bought Virtual DJ, but its been weekend, so might have taken some time at support to answer you.

But this is what you need to do:
- register serial in profile (you have done that)
- contact support so that they can fix it for you, now that you have registered
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

I will personally check your ticket, and help you fix the problem there

geposted Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 8:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)