Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ problem since last install - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
make sure u make a back up tho!

geposted Thu 11 May 06 @ 9:47 pm
I had removed every reference to it... It didnt make any difference, but the next update fixed that :)

(Kinda forgot about this post...)

Thanks to all the development team for getting my favourite program back up and running :D

geposted Fri 12 May 06 @ 7:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Your Welcome,

And the DEV Team has some other surprises for us in the near future as well.

Great!

geposted Fri 12 May 06 @ 8:10 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just got a new gateway and I was getting that famous error ... encountered a problem closing.. now it won't start at all... I only installed 3.4 version I past trail versions years ago.. so I was having issues.. now it won't even open.. any idea's what it could be.. I updated Direct X, I did install an Echo Indigo DJ card .. everything works on my other laptop fine.. this one has a AMD Turion 64 and it dedicated for my DJ work.. I don't do a weekly thing .. and this worked for a wedding a few weeks ago.. and I received that error everytime I shut VDJ down.. strange... any idea's

efire

I will try uninstall ................

geposted Sat 10 Jun 06 @ 3:49 pm
yEA WELL I iNSTALLED THE ORINGINAL VERSION TO SEE HOW VIRTUAL DJ WAS BEFORE I BROUGHT IT BUT IT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO TRY IT OUT AFTER 2 MINUTES IT CLOSES OUT. iT ALSO SHOW I HAVE 0 DAYS REMAINING. i DONT WANT TO BUY IT IF ITS A PROGRAM I DONT PERFER. iF YOU HAVE A SOULUTON BEFORE I DECIDE TO PURCHASE PLEASE WRITE BACK

geposted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 6:30 pm
@coolguy0123,
If you once installed the demo version and used your 20 day trial period. Re-installing will not help. If you like to test the software again, you could use another computer.
Ewout

geposted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 6:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)