Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Visualisations Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I loaded the latest version on VDJ and i've just notice when i play an mp3 file with the visualisations running they don't work properly.

They appear on the screen a do the slide show that i set them up to do, but they don't seem to "hear" the music playing and they just stay static.

Any ideas anybody.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andy Taylor.

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 2:39 pm
Thanks, I've just had a go, the display window doesn't show any cirlcles, just a few lines that don't move.

I've got a maya 44 usb soundcard installed and i've noticed that when i change the soundcard configuration to the first option (one output to the laptop's built in speakers) the visualisations work fine. Its only when i set the output to the usb sound card that i get the problem.

geposted Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 2:24 pm
Just wondering, has anybody else got this problem? Not sure if it's a fault with my computer or something within the software. Any feedback would be really useful.

Thanks.

geposted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 12:14 pm
Same here. I'm running 3.3. Noticed this problem 3.3.

I've tried it with all of the 50+ plugings (pkg) as you can download from the VDJ site. None of them work.

I am also running the Gigaport usb sound card and DAC 2.

This and the shutting down problem (with no apparent reason) are the only 2 problems I've noticed in the update since 3.2.

:-( :(

geposted Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could place post in the BUGs forum. I going to look for these problem, but Did you have these USB soundcard as your default soundcard in Windows? just wondering...

geposted Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 3:12 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
What sound card config did you select.
I found this to be the case when selecting "advanced".
If so, try dual sound cards, 4th from the bottom.

geposted Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 12:51 pm
hi rick, cheers, the visualisations do work when i select the duel soundcard option, but in those settings it doesn't bring up the ASIO drivers on the list, so i can't configure it quite how i want it.

I'll have to look on the bugs forum,see if it's been reported.

Moderated by ACW. Just to all now this is an andytaylor125 post.

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 2:25 am
I'll try the DUAL configuration or other. I use the advanced and have always used the advance. I currently have an X-Fi card. This was a problem with my Audigy II as well.

The concern is being able to use three stereo channels, one for left deck, one for right deck and one for an external program.

EDIT: Yep, it won't work when I use ADVANCED, but every other mode works fine... and I tried ASIO, Primary, and Picking the Card... I listed EVERYTHING....

What's up with this?

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 3:09 am
So it looks like it must be a software problem, not a problem with our computers then?

geposted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 4:14 pm
I would say so... and hey, that RABBITHOLE is cute... I thought it was just blue...

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 3:32 am

geposted Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 5:21 am
BTW...I have logged this with the development team.

geposted Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 8:05 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i have the same issue with my new q-motion pc.(with hercules console)
on my other pc it works fine. (without hercules console)

geposted Sun 19 Feb 06 @ 5:23 am
V3.4 still has this issue, if you use the 'advanced' sound config the visualisations dont 'move'. Starting to wonder what 'was' fixed in 3.4!

geposted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 6:19 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yep I got the same problem, running 3.4, with Gigaport AG in advanced mode. I can't use any other mode, as I run an extra pair of outputs from the Gigaport to feed the sampler out to my mixer.

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:25 pm
Cmon support & dev team, at least admit this bug exists and tell us you're working on it. This is a major bug for quite a few of us.

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 7:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)