Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: human phone support

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

is there any live support i am looking at software and have way to many question to type in

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 4:37 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
NO, but i think may of us here can answer just about any question you might have, beyond that you can email support

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 4:46 pm
i have been looking at virtual dj and pcdj software any in put?
what is the differance between standard and professional version of virtual software?
does the software run smooth with out crashes?
i am set up to order it but am worried about support here in the states for the software its not like i can go to the store and talk to other djs and seem them work the software because alot of them use pcdj .because thats what the stores carry here. but while using your demo i saw the easy of use and liked the skin and feel of it i must say that part is a nice peice of work but with only email support well thats a tuff one for me

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 5:02 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm the U.S. as well and i have had no problems with any support needed, it is a great community and very supportive of each other. The difference between the Home version $40 is about the same but doesn't allow for any hardware(external mixers, turntable/cd player, or other midi device, etc.) the Pro $149 version allows full function(including hardware) and features as well as access to many plugins on the site, the Pro "gold" version $250 is a boxed version and is the same as $149 version but adds priority support service. I think you will be fine with the normal online Pro version. What is your Pc specs? and do you intend to use hardware with it? As mention before i think you need not worry about support. Even search the forums, it is a vast wealth of knowledge. Hope to see you as a full member soon.

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 5:57 pm
I have both PCDJ & VDJ. As far as support, there is no difference. You will get most of your support from either forum. When you need to get in touch with the company, yes it is easier to call in the states, but I have found that the response from VDJ is very prompt. I have been happy with the support I have received from both companies. At the moment, VDJ offers me more for my dollars in the ability to mix videos. I do not promote, or bash other software on any forum.

geposted Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 8:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)