Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: keyboard shortcut

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djpartyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is it possible to set up a keyboard shortcut that will work like the reloop feature on pioneer cdj 1000 players. I have shortcuts for loop in loop out on the fly, I would like to reloop on the fly as well. I can't figure out the combination for this. Could anyone help. Thanks.

geposted Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 7:29 pm
If you mean a function similar to Numark CD players where pressing Reloop jumps back to the start of the loop (Creating a stutter effect), this is not currently possible using VDJ shortcuts. Hopefully, the dev team will add a 'reloop' action at some point (This shouldn't be too difficult to do.)

I'm currently experementing with a reloop option (loop mode 2) in my DAC-3 mapper v2.0 (Not available yet), which is working quite well. A proper 'reloop' action in VDJ would be much better though. In my mapper 2.0, you can use reloop to stutter, as well as re-trigger the loop again after exiting the loop.

geposted Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 7:46 pm
djpartyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My thoughts on reloop would be to go back to the 1st loop point and play loop from there. Maybe similar to the go to cue buttons. I couldn't come up with a combination of commands that would make this happen. You are probably right that it can't be done yet in VDJ. I will post this want in the new features forum and maybe they will add it on the next upgrade. Thanks.

geposted Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 7:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can create a macro with a keyboard shortcut that will do this:
go to cue 1
loop 4

and then pressing that shortcut will bring the song to cue 1 and put a loop 4 in it.

geposted Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 11:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)