Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ not calculating correct BPMs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

AbraxasHome userMember since 2006
Hi, I mix drum and bass with VDJ 3.2 and when I analize the tracks the correct BPMs are not displayed.. I usually get BPMs between 80-90 when they should be between 170-180.. what gives? Traktor displays the BPMs properly but VDJ does not. This doesnt really effect the mixing but it would be nice to to see the actual beats per minute. Hope someones knows of a fix.

geposted Mon 13 Feb 06 @ 6:28 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you right click the song, you can analyze it with two algorithms: simpler called "techno/house" and complex "any music". The "any music" will take more time but probably get the bpm correct. If still not good you can manually adjust the CBG grid by loading the track on any deck, then right clicking it and selecting "Edit BPM". There you willl see a lot of options to adjust it as you wish, but since you are having the bpms exactly half of their correct value, clicking the "x2" (times two) button under "Edit BPM" tab (middle one) will correct it.

Regards.

geposted Mon 13 Feb 06 @ 8:34 am
AbraxasHome userMember since 2006
thanks.. your absolutely right, only half the BPMs are showing.. wonder if theres a way to correct all my tracks globally..

geposted Mon 13 Feb 06 @ 8:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)