Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No access to Headphone volume Control

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Hello,

I use the version of Virtual DJ included with the Hercules Control MP3, and I was wondering why I don't have access to the headphone volume control ( at the top of the VDJ main Window) ?

This would be very usefull since the output of the REAR connector of my soundcard is not very loud.

Thanks

DJ Phatso

geposted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 6:37 pm
Hello,

Can anybody help ?

Thanks

DJ Phatso

geposted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 8:39 pm
go to the general discusion and go look in there i saw i guy who knows how to do it
4got his name tho
but i can fingd it is in the first 2 to 3 pages

geposted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 6:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have to have a 5.1 sound card and to hold the button of prelisten on the dj control mp3

geposted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 7:43 pm
Thank you. That part I know, but I just figured that if the software somehow can provide control over the headphone output, this could be useful, as some soundcard ( this is my case) do not provide individual control for each of the card's output.

geposted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 10:08 pm
What you can do is buy a cheapo 2 channel mixer. Run your main out from the soundcard to channel A and the cue (headphone) out to channel b. With this setup you can amplify your cue channel to a level of your liking. I use it this way to do my mixes at home in the headphones while recording with VDJ.

If you want to use the volume controller in the program I belive you may have to upgrade to the full version. IMHO it worth it just so that you dont have to hold down the cue button to cue the next track on the DJC.

Peace

geposted Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 5:35 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 1:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)