Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can I use a headphone with Home Edition

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kumarcHome userMember since 2006
I am thinking of buying VirtualDJ Home Edition. I would like to have the functionality where I can prelisten to a track, while another track is playing and is being piped out to the speakers. I have a 4.1 sound card. I understand that the front channel output from the sound card can be connected to the amp/speakers and I can use the rear channel for cueing with a headphone.

Is this pre-listenting supported in the Home Edition version? Or do I need to buy the Pro version to get this?

Thanks!

geposted Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 11:51 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 12:11 am
kumarcHome userMember since 2006
Thanks! I really wish VDJ technical staff would give us a clearer picture. In the trial version (downloded), if i try to configure the sound card, it says headphone cueing is only supported in the Pro version.

I understand the trial version does not support headphone cueing. But I wish they were clearer in stating that a fully paid version supports it. i.e Home Ed, Pro, yada..yada...

geposted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 4:28 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sadly a lot of things are unclear unless doing a 'full investigation' over the website & forums.. But it's always best to see all the features certain software has before purchasing, to see if it suits your needs & future plans with it, that's what the website is for ;)

geposted Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 8:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)