Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video playback with time coded disc

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm wanting to buy the full pro virsion and i do video work. i was wondering if i can pitch contrio the video files on my computer with the time coded disc (either cd or vynal) for beat matching, pitch bend, ect. just like i do my audio mixes with cd and vynal. also will the blue windows border on my video projectors disappear after i go to pro from the trial version, i use an "s" video link cable to attach my computer to the video mixer, i can not get the blue "windows" border to go away in the trial version.

geposted Fri 03 Mar 06 @ 11:04 pm
Hi,

I'm not sure how the trial version works, but in the full version there is an option in the video "config" menu that lets you do full screen on a separate monitor. There's instructions on the forum somewhere about how to remove the vertual dj logo from the screen aswell.

As long as you set it up right, you can definately change the pitch of videos to enable beat mixing (there's some quite cool video transition effects aswell!) you can even scratch with them if you want.

You really need a decent computer thou (preferably a dedicated one just for virtual dj if you plan to use it professionally) to make it run smoothly. It normally seems to take a little while to get everything just right, but it can be done!

Hope that helps.

geposted Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 10:13 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Trial Version don't open FULL Screen for the Video. VirtualDJ Pro let you open uin FULL screen in a separate monitor or proyector... The mix with video and TCVs or TCCDs are the same as you usually do with audio mixing, only thing is that you need more resources... We recomend 1GB RAM large HD capacity (more than 200GB for Videos), N-Vidia 6600GT 128MB DDR3, and a Pentium 4 with HT (3GHz and up, Intel 640 is good enough) or AMD 64+ (FX is better).

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 6:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)