Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: maya 44 usb in stock

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 2:40 pm
Make that 3...

My Maya 44 USB cooked and AudioTrak replaced it with a U46DJ last week. Great card and will be used in one of my new systems. However, my Denon Coffin has room for only the Maya USB.

Does anyone know why in the world this model sound card was discontinued? Such a perfect fit for us TCV peoples!

Woody

geposted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 6:01 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I don't know, but it seem that Maya 44 USB only work for us... is not a very good soundcard in the sound side...

It was discontinued last July 2005. And U46DJ was the remplace for they... but it cost more than the Maya 44 USB for sure.

Good Luck!

geposted Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 11:52 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Maya44 usb was their (Esi) most successful soundcard at a very low price, and they also had to pay some money for its drivers, made by usb-audio.com
So... they just wanted to make a new card in a higher price tag with there own drivers to make some more money.... as there is a increased demand for these type of cards by digital dj's..
That's my point of view, nothing official but i can't think of any other reason..

George.

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)