Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FX Plugin Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I see there are a lot of these in the window, what do I do with them, I have no idea what they are or how they got there......sorry for sounding so stupid, but the whole video thing is new to me...most of the video effects I am seeing in the little window looks like Windows Media Ones........Im sure there are a LOT of tother video effects that can be added....

I do not have any music videos, so for now I would at least like to try the downloaded extra ones on this site, but when I download them what happens next??

What is the "Transitions" tab for?

Thanks....

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 6:24 pm
Select config>video> select "Show visual plugin"> select Slideshow, and then put in the number of seconds you want (use 10 for now). What this will do is show these visuals, and every 10 seconds, change to another visuals. This will happen just playing mp3's, you don't need any videos. The transitions are the way the videos will mix. If you select fade, when you move the video crossfader, it will fade from player A to player B. It is a little hard to explain the other transitions, but it is just the way you switch from one video to the other. I must say it is the shit. Let us know if you need more info.

geposted Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:00 pm
Mzak... Do you know if there are any more transitions other than the 4 that are default ie. plug-ins???

geposted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 5:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)