Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Displaying artist in database

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, can anybody help a newbie?

Downloaded the trial version, and have barely been off my laptop all weekend - this thing is so addictive! Got a small prob with the database though - it's only displaying tracknames, not artists. My tracks have id3 tags, and the filename structure is a proper "artist - title" format. When a track is loaded into a player it reads the information fine on the player's screen, but still not in the database.

There is no "artist" column in my database - just "title" "bpm" "length" and "comment" columns. Is there a way of sorting this, or is it just 'cos i'm running a demo version?

And yes, I will be ordering the full version in the next day or so, just waiting for my console mk2 to arrive... ;-)

thanks,

John

geposted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 6:01 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you say theres no artist column? did u try to move over the columns? sometimes they get squeezed together and u can't see one or more of them. just click on the dividing lines and drag to the side then u should see the author (artist) column

geposted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 10:17 pm
Yeah, tried that, there doesn't appear to be a dividing line for artist there at all - the only line is the dividing line between the directory tree and the "title" column. Oh well, I'll be buying the pro version tomorrow, hopefully everything will be sorted then!

geposted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 11:04 pm
i meant in the same bar that says title ... bpm.. common etc. the stuff right under the search bar those blue lines u can actually move apart till u see another field
try moving the line between title and bpm i said line but there actually the box around the word title and around the fields that follow those boxes can be moved

geposted Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 12:37 am
Ahhhh... that's got it! Thanks for that, god I feel like a stupid newbie now... :-)

geposted Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 12:52 am
don't feel bad were all here to help and i learned that by accident lol .. glad to see your a pro user now i hope all goes well for you

geposted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 1:23 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
A little Late but WELCOME AS A FULL professional user member!

Enjoy!

geposted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)