Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: loops triggered by midi

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
how can i press the "loop" button per midi? when i go to shortcuts and choose loops-->loop, the info box writes something starting with "set a automatic seamless loop. if parameter = =, it will....." and somewhere in this text it says something about absolute and relative parameter, but there's no possibility to check such option. what am i doing wrong?

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:54 pm
and another thing: when i assign a midi button to activate one of the 3 effects, the effect button in the software just blinks shortly (as well as the effects just activats for a few milliseconds).
and it has nothing to do with the 'note off' midi message, i tested it out. am i too stupid or has the program some bugs in reference to midi?

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 6:20 pm
ok, you can forget the second message, and i'm now also able to push the loop button per midi, but the absolute and relative buttons still aren't there.
also i can't modify the lengh of the loops. what effect has the value? nothing changes when i change the value, in fact nothing happens anyway when i choose 'value' only when i choose 'auto' i can set the loop end

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 7:43 pm
Well at the moment we cannot adjust the loop length by midi. The only way we can do this is to assign multiple buttons with different settings like 4, 8, 16, etc.

For the absolute and relative these are NOT shortcuts these are for TCV users and are option in how they want their TCV to work. you can find these settings in the soundcard menu under the TCV advanced setting.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 8:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)