Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Getting the headphones to work again

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Okay... My notebook crashed a couple of weeks ago.. I had just download 3.4,... ( I am a Pro User, registered) prior to the crash on 3.2 I had my mains and my preview and headphone.. when I installed 3.4 new again.. I can't get it work.. I use a USB card for the mains and used to plug into the headphones. I thought I remember the old version having a setting for each ... one for mains and tell it what sound card and then one for the other .. i can't find a setting in 3.4 to tell it I have 2 cards.. What am I missing.. is there a different place I need to go to set it? thanks in advance...

the wedding tomorrow will have only mains.. but I have another in a few weeks and would like to get this fixed..

efire1

geposted Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 7:29 pm
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
doesn't anyone out there know what could be going on Please!

thanks

efire1

geposted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 1:29 am
Please give details of your soundcards - sounds like your using the internal one of your pc plus a usb external soundcard for cueing/headphones ? - you should be able to config it all from advanced sound config.

geposted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 11:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)