Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: system lock up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok this my be long but I need to explain. I have both VDJ AND PCDJ. Well I started using vdj ,for the videos and Karaoke in a club. One day it worked fine, the next I started it up and the audio sounded like a speaker with a bad cone or even a scratchy needle. Again this was random. So I brought it over to a friend that has been using nothing but VDJ and has no issues. In fact it is his club gig.We endedup doing a system restore back to when I remembered it worked flawless. Again I was only playing with the program so didn't have hours on it other than analysing. Well the audio problem was gone, however 20 minutes into it the system crashed. I do have the new 3.4 (crash protect version) loaded, but the system just shut down and rebooted. It did this twice after playing 20 minutes. I changed the setting for windows to not reboot. The error history said the crash was caused during a debugging session. Well after changing that setting it worked seamlessly for 8 eight hours of bench testing that same night. Two days later I took it out and played for like a hour at home doing both video and Karaoke with no issues. I then loaded some more Karaoke from my external hd and did a scan with no bpm. That night I went to the club setup and noticed the audio problem was back. There was nothing I could do since now I was live. The videos worked great for about 2 hours, then I noticed the songs seemed to drag even on the counter on my DAC 3 the timer would hang up and songs seemed to be slower. All of a sudden the system crashed and the blue screen came up. I could read it as I had no time I had to get the system running, even though I have PCDJ asmy backup they want videos. I did a restore back to when it was good and started again. I played 4-6 songs with just regular music, and some ads running for the bar on the video. when I went to click automix I got a buzzing sound and the same blue screen. It said something about bios but again this screen was being displayed on like 12 screens and I was trying to get it going. Finally I just went to PCDJ for the rest of the night without an issue on the same system. I have a m-audio delta 44sound card and a nvida video 3 gig processor and 1gig ram so it has more then enough for the resourses needed. Again PCDJ has no issue running on this same system flawlessly. SO there isn't an issue of the system and I did load the 3.4 update. So I am lost! I mean the audio just randomly plays great and than like crap but if I open pcdj during the same session it is clear

geposted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 6:35 pm
I also forgot to mention that I came home and ran the system for 5 hours without issue.

geposted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 6:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)