Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAC-3 mapper configuration

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

felipPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello:

I´m felip, i´m spanish, ...sorry but my english is basic.

I have correctly instaled the dac 3 mapper dll into virtualdj
and all is ok about dac 3 control, but when i press the key [>] only i can seek the mp3 directory to change between directory left to right, the problem is
how can i rewind and forward the song with the controller [>]
i´m trying different keys combinations but i don´t find the correctly way.

i´m very interesting in it

you know my problem ?
Other problem is how can i move into subdirectories ?

thanks friend and excuse me my english

geposted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 7:20 pm
You can't use the left/right keys to rewind or fast forward the song - These keys in my mapper are for browser navigation, changing the current cue point and moving loops.

You can fast foward/rewind the music by pausing it and then turning the jogwheel in the appropriate direction. You can go as fast or slow as you like, depending on how fast you spin the jogwheel.

When the 2.0 mapper is finished you will be able to remap any of the buttons to suit your preferences.

For the directories, if you mean expand and collapse the directory structure, you can't currently do this in the 1.0 mapper. I will add this to the 2.0 mapper.

geposted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 12:54 am
Boggis, have you got any time frame for V2 release yet, eagerly waiting for it.

geposted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 11:44 am
Me too. I want the new mapper =) PLEASE.........

geposted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:45 am
felipPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Todos esperamos inpacientes la ultima version 2.0 diseñada por JPBOGGIS, ¡animo máquina!.
All of we, we are waiting for the last version 2.0 made by JPBOGGIS, good job colega!.

geposted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 10:08 pm
Work is still progressing on the 2.0 mapper at the moment, but it is slow due to lack of time at the moment. Can't really give a time frame (Just as VDJ Dev Team can't give a date for releasing VDJ 4.0), but I've got the design of the mapper interface (For remapping the buttons, etc. similar to XP10) mostly finished now, along with various other general improvements to the mapper itself. Should be starting on the programming to make the mapper interface work shortly.

geposted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)