Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj or vdj-pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pronnieHome userMember since 2006
Hi

Thinking of buying Vdj. Cannot figure out the difference between vdj and vdj-pro.
According to the comparison web-page the only difference between them is costumer support and the way to buy it.
That cannot be 120 euros difference can it?...

I want to listen to the two players seperately (one for headphone and one for speakers). Do I need the pro version for that?
(already have maya 44 usb)

Tnx

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 1:46 pm
"virtual dj" and "virtual dj-pro" are two different softwareprograms or is it the same?

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 2:56 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 3:46 pm

I read the comparison page but it give me not the answer.

Virtual DJ standard 124 euro buy on internet
Virtual DJ PRO 249 euro buy in stores

So there is a PRO version and a standard version. I presume those are two different versions because they have different names. In the comparison page I cannot find a difference, so why is one PRO and one not and what, besides the way to buy it and the price, are the differences?

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
"PRO" is a boxed version with printed manual and has "gold support" (don't ask me what that means). Standard comes as a serial number via email and download link on this forum. That's the only difference.

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 5:05 pm
$100 box......

Must be one pretty box - lol

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:10 pm
lol.... you guys got it wrong ;)

There is a home version and a pro version

The PRO version can be bought in two ways:
- internet download (at low price discount now)
- sendt by mail boxed with cd rom and manual

Its the same version ;)

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:25 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes the internet and boxed are the same version, and yeah it's a pretty box lol

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:49 pm
I want to know where my $100 box is i was gipped (spelling) Lol

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 9:32 pm
I want to thank Atomix Prods. for pricing the Nice Box so much higher.

Buying a retail Box, be it Vinyl, CD or a game, is creating needless demand for trees and oil and the markets don't care if its trees from rain forest, they care about the price. Thus buying Retail can be considered helping sentencing species whose natural habitat are those trees to extinction.

Downloading creates demand for more bandwidth. And more bandwidth is good! Thus don't try to argue here!-)

PS. High pollution and air traffic is said to cause so much clouds that it helps prevent global warming. Disregard the bit about not buying Retail if you do not have a floating house!

geposted Tue 02 May 06 @ 10:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)