Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Video Problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I use audiograbber to rip karaoke cds to a MP3 & CDG file.

When I play some songs, the graphics appear OK in the beginning and then get garbled as the song goes on. I have tried ripping on both my desktop and laptop with the same results.

Don't know if I have a problem with Audiograbber, Virtuatl DJ or my laptop.

Help.

geposted Thu 04 May 06 @ 2:39 pm
Firstly, what are the manufacturers of these discs? Some karaoke disks are inferior to others... DK for example used quality discs, where Sound Choice and Back Stage uses lessor quality discs.

The solution to this is usually to clean the disk. One recommendation, from several sites, is to clean with car polish or Brasso... if you have a scratch or fingerprints or something on the disc, this can cause these poor graphics issues....

99% of the time, if the discs are new, you won't have this problem unless the quality of the original disc is so inferior...

Hope this helps.

geposted Sun 07 May 06 @ 8:36 am
Out of curiousity does your cd drive read CDG correctly?? I went through the same thing as you, however I did like 20,000 songs before I realized it. I had to get a different drive then re-rip. I must say Plextor is the way to go and once you do you shouldn't have these problems. Do a search on these fine forums for Plextor and which drives work and which ones don't. Cheers Brian

geposted Thu 11 May 06 @ 11:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)