Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: seperate tempo and the Pitch controls

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MetaGPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there a way to seperate the tempo and the Pitch controls
So i can beat match without changing pitch of singer?

geposted Tue 16 May 06 @ 6:08 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
as long as the master tempo is enabled it won't change the pitch check your config/ fame settings and see if the timestretch is enabled

geposted Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:47 am
CokeyHome userMember since 2006
I happen to have a friend who has had atomix v2.1 for the past 3 years. I am totally addicted to it since I had played at various house parties with him.

My only problem is that since we also use my turn-tables, I miss the vynil feel when the tempo is set high or low. Can you help, or maybe his settings was not right.

geposted Tue 16 May 06 @ 3:45 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you want vinyl feel, buy Virtual DJ, 2 timecoded vinyls, and an ASIO soundcard.

geposted Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:32 pm
MetaGPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So i want time strech off or on?

geposted Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:58 am
Off. Time Stretch has not been perfected in V3.4. But it has been revamped in the upcomming V4.

MS

geposted Fri 19 May 06 @ 4:47 am
wasn't this the original post? "beat match without changing pitch of singer" in which case u would want time stretch enabled

geposted Sun 21 May 06 @ 3:54 pm
Thanks for posting this message and the solution. I'm new to mixing music on a PC so I've been trying out a couple of programs such as PCDJ, Virtual DJ, amd MixVibes. I am happy to say that Virtual DJ is far more better then any other programs I've used. I've only had one issue with this program, which was keeping the Pitch at 0 and changing the BMP. Thanks to this post now currently I don't see anything wrong with this program (except that it almost freezes when mixing videos and so far I haven't found any video plugins to try with my Trial Version).

geposted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 1:26 am
video mixing requires a strong pc, lots of ram and a good video card

geposted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 1:33 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
my DJ shuttle box is only AMD 2600 with 512 Mb of ram and a cheep 128 Mb graphics card and it does video perfectly.

only problem i have with it is a freeze up for like half a second when i load a song sometimes but thats VDJ not my one computer as i have seen that on atleast 3 or 4 computers i have put it on

but, again, VDJ 4 is coming soon................

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 1:51 pm
@Dj Xeo your Cpu and graphics card are fine, there the same that I use on my trustworthy system, but the hickups on a load can be your ram, when I use to have 512 I would have the same freeze while loading and freeze while blending, after I put another 512 in it it went away.

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 6:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)