Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cannot Open MP3 Encoder

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm using the lame plugin encoder, and up until yesterday when I added my new turntable it was working fine. I don't know why it stopped, I haven't made any software changes. So9meone please help, thanks;^]

geposted Tue 16 May 06 @ 10:36 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The encoder file is present in the VIrtual DJ folder and the name is lame_enc.dll ,if you have deleted for error the file use google to find and re-copy into the original folder.
If the problem continue reinstall your DJ console edition of Virtual DJ to have the original file into the correct folder.

geposted Wed 17 May 06 @ 9:04 am
It's still in the folder, but I will try reinstalling the VDJ software. Will I lose my cue points by doing so?

geposted Wed 17 May 06 @ 3:01 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
just save your database.xml file somewhere else just in case and if when u reinstall u have no cue points then put the backup back in the virtual dj folder (while virtual dj is off)

geposted Wed 17 May 06 @ 5:24 pm
Nope, still no luck. Worst comes to worst I can convert the waves to mp3 with pyro, it'd just be alot easier if I could get the encoder working again for VDJ;^[

geposted Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:10 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 18 May 06 @ 3:14 pm
Still won't work, I also tried clicking the lame.exe file but the DOS screen flashes for a split second then dissapears. I'm starting to think I'm just gonna have to use pyros for my mp3s. Believe it or not even with my combined hardrives on the other computer being around half a TB I've still only got about 30 GB free;^]

geposted Thu 18 May 06 @ 8:01 pm

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:58 am
Nope still not working;^[

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 11:17 pm
Hi Timmyg1978,

Have you ever tryed to configure your RipVinyle ?
If not,
- open it (it's in the same folder that VDJ.exe.). After click on "ocnfig".
- A little windows opens herself, define the path oh the lame encoder file.
=> click on the button with the 3 dot on the botom on the windows.
=> define the path of the file (if i were you, i'll put it in the same directory that VDJ.exe)
- after defining the file, define the bitrate, like 320kbps.
click on "Ok" and close RipVynile.

=> Now try to record (not to RIP lol) a file in MP3 format, it should be ok (I hope !)
Excuse me for my english, but i'm french ;-)
good luck ;-)

DJ0Strike.

geposted Thu 25 May 06 @ 4:08 am
I can't believe I overlooled bitrate! I feal like a fool now, the bitrate option in VDJ record section was only set to 24 kbs, got it at 320 & running great again. Thamk you!!!;^]

geposted Thu 25 May 06 @ 4:38 am
You welcome ;-)

geposted Thu 25 May 06 @ 2:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)