Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Analyzes and gives BPM Wrong

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

joyrdrPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello All,

Besides manually getting the BPM for each track that I have (thousands) I choose to do a "analyze database) instead. Option only gives you 2 choice as to what type of music (Techno or Any Music), Well either one I choose It doesn't give me the correct BPM. Most of my tracks are Hip Hop and VDJ gives it a doubled amout BPM i.e. BPM = 76 , VDJ gives it 152 BPM. Any work in the future more Hip Hop being added in the selection? Unless anyone out there has a solution I guess I have to manually input all the BPM.............

Thanks,

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think ul have to do it manualy for the time being.

geposted Wed 24 May 06 @ 11:31 am
Are you sure about that, i had the same problem but the FAME setting was on "Techno " instead of Any Music..so do the change and tell us what happens

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 12:20 am
yes this happens even with Any music inside the LAME tab inside the settings however should read most of your tracks correctly. certain might be off by a few digits but you can always re-adjust on the fly and once you close VDJ down the DB will save for future use ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Fri 26 May 06 @ 4:26 pm
He's right I have seen this first hand myself as well. VDJ does a very poor job with non-techno BPM analysing.

geposted Sat 27 May 06 @ 2:24 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
"Any music" is the general algorithm whereas "techno/house" is a faster algorithm for techno/house song

geposted Sat 27 May 06 @ 8:38 am
Sorry to awaken an old string. Just wasn't sure of where I should post this. But anyway, I want to know if there are other options for scanning songs in VDj 7 (like the techno/house option in VDj 5) the re-analyse option alone kind of give me wrong bpm.

geposted Fri 09 May 14 @ 1:59 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Fell free to open a new topic for your question, this one is 6 Years old...;-)

geposted Fri 09 May 14 @ 2:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)