Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: tracks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

does anyone know how to make your recording have seperate tracks? so instead of one long recording you hahve several tracks like regular CD.

geposted Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 11:14 pm
rvd4nowPRO InfinityMember since 2006
how do even transfer it from a bin to a mp3 or wav

geposted Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 11:20 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
rvd4now wrote :
how do even transfer it from a bin to a mp3 or wav

with a .cue :D

geposted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 10:23 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
or without it using isobuster for example ;)

geposted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 12:16 pm
I don't speak english but I want to put my mix in the web

geposted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 9:09 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 11:14 am
VDJ allows to generate splitted files, manually (clicking a button) and auto (when we crossfade from one player to other generates new file)

The files are named as: choosen_name001, choosen_name002,, choosen_name003, ...

geposted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 2:27 pm
heres how i would do it but i have not done yet .

not word for wrod

download windows media player .
get the nero fast burning plugin for wmp.
this creates an option were you can stop the pause between each track.
when doing your remixs on vdj theres a record multiple files and a cut option that stops recording into that file and into another one.
do until satisfied

im not very good at explaining sorry can some one go into more details if you know what im trying to say

geposted Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 8:57 am
That last suggestion won't do it without making audible breaks between each track. What you need is a software which will write in Disc At Once mode like Nero. (www.nero.com) Or there is a nice one for free called Burrrn. (www.burrrn.net) The next thing you need is a cue sheet. For a very in depth view of how to create a cue sheet click here.
(I love Wikipedia)

Or you can pony up a few bucks and do it the really easy way with CD Architect. This product will allow you to see the waveform and make cue points for your tracks on the fly. You can also preview your work to see how it might sound on an actual CD deck before burning it.

Hope that helped. :)

geposted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)