Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: xp10

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

how can i make the nudge ring on my xp10's not nudge so much when nudge

geposted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 1:18 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It nudge very easy for me. maybe you are touching silver platter in the middle and it scratch instead of nudging.

geposted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 12:04 pm
no im touching the ring but when i touch it a little bit it nudges to much

geposted Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 4:06 pm
i was just wondering, can i remove the plastic on the scratch platter of the xp10 cause its getting scratched and some of plasic is about to come off(its the eks type, if yall need to know)

geposted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:02 am
lol don't really know if it is possible to remove it, but i really nudge sloooooowly for me. i have eks type too.

geposted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 1:33 pm
aviaguyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi everyone,

I've got a prob with the XP10. I have two of them connected to a laptop and an external mixer.
My Windows Configuration audio setup is set on "Usb(2)" - which is correct I believe for the two sound cards.
When I try to mix in VDJ4, only one of the two XP10's reacts immediately when I push the "start" button.
The other one reacts just a fraction of a second too slow - I mean that when I push the "start" button, the song doesn't start right away (which makes on the beat mixing almost impossible.)

I tried to set my Windows audio configuration on "Usb" (so, only 1 card (?)). When set like this, both of the XP10's react fine and the songs start to play when I want them to. But, when I use this configuration (Usb) I get a lot of "ticks" on the beat - probably because I'm causing a conflict.

So, I know now that the cause is not the XP10 but something else! Question is, what causes this slow reaction?

I'd really appreciate your suggestions!

Many thnx,
Guy

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 9:15 am
In my case was a laptop. Possibly low power at USB ports. I bought new one and it works perfect. Try with USB powered hub.

geposted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 11:14 am
yes, you can remove the plastic.

geposted Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 9:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)