Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: something is wrong

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i just reinstalled v 3.4 but i had save my keyboard shortcuts when i put my shortcuts into the database and then opened vdj i noticed that i didnt have my shortcuts for unload and clone deck so when i looked for them to reput them i didnt have them(unload /clone deck) in my shorcut options and also in the v 3.4 i had before my boxes looked sort of bubble rather than square

geposted Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 5:38 am
please answer i use those shortcuts a lot

geposted Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 7:46 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The install file has renammed the file in "_old"

geposted Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 12:46 am
so how can i get the shorcuts for unload and clone deck if they are not there

geposted Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 2:32 am
You simply have to delete your current shortcut file and replace it with the one with "old" in it. Just rename it as the one you just deleted and it should work.

Karlo.

geposted Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 12:16 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
so all your saved shortcuts are ok and still work but you do not see clone deck in the shortcut settings option? Are you sure you re-installed 3.4? and not an older version before those options were implemented.

geposted Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 6:07 pm
ok i fixed my problem with the shortcuts i just installed vdj 3.4 twice but why do the windows in vdj look square because before i rebooted my computer they looked kinda bubble

geposted Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 9:02 pm
could someone please tell me why the windows in 3.4 are square and not round

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:00 am
what do you mean? sorry.. I did not understand

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:13 am
like the when i select the analyse option and it scans theat box that loads is square and loads green before i rebooted my computer that square wouldnt look so "classic" and looked modern with round edges

hard to explain

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:23 am

geposted Sat 24 Jun 06 @ 1:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)