Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MIDI Controller Jog Wheel map

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Greetings!
I recently purchased this MIDI controller.

I was able to successfully map most of the buttons & knobs except for the 360 degree knob at the upper right corner. It is meant to be used as a seek/scratch knob, but after I map it to seek/nudge/scratch, it only moves the track forward. Is there any way to fix it perhaps with an external mapper?

geposted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 1:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
abnorm
i think this midi controller is disigned to work with Traktor Studio. I do not think anyone from here is able to help you with a mapper.
Here is what i would do. I would download Traktor Demo and install it. I would use the .TKS file which should come with the controller. Then i would go to setup, menu of Traktor, Midi setup or something similar and see what midi codes come from these knobs. Use MidiTranslator software as well.

Known problems with midi controllers dedicated with softwares (like BDC with Xylio)

geposted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:40 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thank you for the reply. Looks like I am having the same issue as some of the other users with midi controllers that use more notes then VDJ can recognize. Hopefully this issue will be resolved in the next version.

geposted Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)