Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: M audio Delta 1010LT - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BafoHome userMember since 2006
The reason why havent registered my Serial # is because i bought all my gear and software from a private sale on the internet and he gave me VDJ on a CD-R so im not sure if im using a legal copy or not. but thats besides the point. DJBAFO brings up a good point that i was thinking about last night about the preamp. M-audio told me that my problm might be that. that i need a pre amp. the issue is that i would rather buy a packaged system e.g. serato or final scratch and know that its going to work forsure rather than guessing and buying hardware i dont need. 300bux for VDJ then another 300 or so on a pre-amp.

so that is my issue.....also i notice that you only have 1 LP connected. In my case i am looking to have 2 LPs working through the 1010LT card.

if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. i would love to buy VDJ if i know that it will work 100%.

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 12:06 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bafo wrote :
The reason why havent registered my Serial # is because i bought all my gear and software from a private sale on the internet and he gave me VDJ on a CD-R so im not sure if im using a legal copy or not. but thats besides the point. DJBAFO brings up a good point that i was thinking about last night about the preamp. M-audio told me that my problm might be that. that i need a pre amp. the issue is that i would rather buy a packaged system e.g. serato or final scratch and know that its going to work forsure rather than guessing and buying hardware i dont need. 300bux for VDJ then another 300 or so on a pre-amp.

so that is my issue.....also i notice that you only have 1 LP connected. In my case i am looking to have 2 LPs working through the 1010LT card.

if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. i would love to buy VDJ if i know that it will work 100%.

u have been conned

thats an ilegal copy

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 12:35 am
well i dont think that VDJ is going to work for me anyways. Even with the one table going the song will skip randomly etc.

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 12:41 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bafo wrote :
well i dont think that VDJ is going to work for me anyways. Even with the one table going the song will skip randomly etc.

this comes from using a bad copy possibly plus

try lowering your proformance slider to fast

preferences > proformance

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 1:09 am
The problem is i already bought the TCV's cause he told me that it should work with my card. Nice guy. so im just wodering if maybe i should sell the 1010LT and get somthing else like the hurcules M2k or somthing.

Can any of you guys reccomend somthing that will work.

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 1:11 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Getting the latest updates should correct alot of issues, but first you have to buy the program legally
when u get registered as a Pro member you will have access to all the downloads, and all blogs (they contain plenty of setup diagrams for everything there is) theres also topics that are readable by Pro User only

geposted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 4:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)