Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bgmagicPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does anyone know what is going on with the Hercules MK2? No one seems to have it in stock and I really need one. Is hercules having a shortage or something?

Thanks

geposted Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 1:09 am
pcl73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Receive good news from my provider today (He receive the news from Hercules in Montreal) They suppose to have in stock this friday or monday (Jul. 17th). Let's hope it's true !!!

Pascal

geposted Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 1:53 am
hmmm

Think DJ software is caching on...

U46dj, Hercules MK2 ... seems to be a shortage, and production hangs behind the demand..

But they will catch up;)

geposted Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 2:13 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i would just wait for numark icdx

geposted Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 3:45 am
This is getting ridiculous!!! Now all the websites that sell the Hercules MK2 say its backordered until 8/18/06. Thats crazy!!!

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 2:34 pm

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 6:38 pm
They said it was due last monday, then tuesday, then friday, now monday. I'm going to guess on Monday they will update their site to say due 8-18-06. I am in the US. I have an order placed through them but the date keeps changing. I can't believe that its this hard to get these.

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 11:41 pm
I know what you mean, I went through the same thing with the u46dj. The company finaly sent more units to dealers about a week ago & now I've finaly got it. Apparently as dj-in-norway has said, computer dj'ing is really catching on big right now, they might have to start doubling their production if it keeps up;^]

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 11:59 pm
joetekPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I tried getting one of these from a local dealer back in early June. I was told that they would be in in two weeks. I called back two weeks later, and was told two more weeks...

Two more weeks has now passed, and I am again told two weeks. They said that that is what they have been told by the manufacturer. I asked if I could believe them on the two weeks, and he said "I wouldn't"....

Nice...

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 6:54 am
Well, I'm going to cancel my order with MusiciansFriend and I found someone who had one on ebay that was selling theirs. I rarely even see them on ebay, usually just the controller, not the mk2.

geposted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 4:30 pm
I'm selling mine. If interested pm me. I'm letting it go for 200+shipping

geposted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:42 am
Receive call from my provider today (Monday) They have been informed from provider (Hercules Montreal) : THEY HAVE IN STOCK !!! Shipping tuesday, so my provider going to have some wenesday or thursday !!!

Still waiting but I see the light !!

geposted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 6:14 am
Got mine today !!!! I'm now a registered User !!! (Pro user in few minutes !)

The DJ Console MK2 is little than expected. Just play 30 miuntes with this console and it's awesone !!! I read a lot of documentation before having this toy so I play with like a pro in first 15 seconds !!!

Thanks everybody for your suggestion ! I'm going to try it this saturday at weddings party !

Pascal

geposted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 2:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)