Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No BPMs over 200? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

"Just because a carpenter uses a nailgun instead of a hammer to pound a nail doesn't make him any less skilled in what he does. :) "

Best comment ever!;) great one...hehe

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:12 pm
"Just because a carpenter uses a nailgun instead of a hammer to pound a nail doesn't make him any less skilled in what he does. :) "

No, it just makes it easier for him to shoot himself in the foot. There is always another side. I feel you about the record stores though. I can't remember the last time I was in a record store, or a CD World for that matter. I remember the DJs in the stores, just played the breaks, and I said "I want that & that & that". I get to the club, start the track from the beginning, and say "why did I buy this". I can not tell you how many tracks I have that just have a great break. I think we have gotten off topic, though.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 11:35 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
well said mate,
A Man and His Music wrote :
No, it just makes it easier for him to shoot himself in the foot.

humans are not perfect and give a human mind unlimited cues, loops, effects feeds, monitoring, sampling, routing, patching and complexity and it will make more mistakes than simply spinning a disk, needle down with a fader up

it’s a fact that new technology is a liability in terms of reliability, keep it simple and it will work, again and again and again aka technics decks

geposted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 3:03 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)