Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

please be kind in your comments i have less than a week of experiance with working with real turntables.

-gauge

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 1:43 am
haha nice mate, keep it up. I love your accent too hehe :-)

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 3:09 am
SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nice Video.

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 2:51 pm
Ive come to the conclusion that i need turntables with more tourque. To get it to do anywhere close to what i want i have to push the record along a bit. I used the numark cd deck 5000 model (whatever the correct productname is), at a club once and that was a heavenly experience. I need turntables to at least match that. Any good, relatively cheap reccomendations?

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 3:27 pm
The cheapest direct-drive Numarks at the moment are the TT200's (1.7 kg/cm of torque). The next up is the one DJ Gauge said he was using which is the TT500's (5.0 kgf/cm).

Personally, I don't know the difference and how much torque you need or would be suitable to scratch with.

Anyone know?

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 5:01 pm
buy the 500s they show on most sites they are $300 a piece but i found them NIB on ebay store for $400 a pair $50 shipping
gauge

geposted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 11:36 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you let clueless iddiots on them dont let them hammer the revers switch like crazy. lol i let my mate have a bash with some old vinly and carts and figured what could he realy do?

turns out he found a cool effect if you reverese the rotaion 5 timse a seccond or so but unfortunately the motor just died and from then on the plater just limped round lol, got it replaced as it had only come a week ago so said it was DOA.

if your mate comes round also make sure he knows you stop the VINYL not the WHOLE PLATER

doh

geposted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 12:16 am
Well done. You are truly a role model for bedroom dj's. There is a lot of room for improvement but for someone new to djing, you are learning fast.

Good work ;-]

geposted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 12:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)