Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Video Sub-Category

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey mods wouldn't it be nice if there was a video sub-category in the Djing Forum - so users can post their video mixes. Especially since in the general discussion area topics are pushed to the bottom of the stack rather quickly. Guage has a few video's up which are probably going to soon disappaear in the stack and I remember "rigtheous" I think had a few vids that also quickly disappeared in the stack - a separate sub-category can fix this......
What do you guys think?

geposted Sat 12 Aug 06 @ 8:09 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I don't know about posting video mixes, but I think that there should be a category for the discussion of Video DJing, video DJ problems, questions, and concerns... things like encoding video, playing back video, obtaining music videos, etc.

It's such a big part of Virtual DJ, but kinda removed from other subject areas... I agree that there should be a forum section for that.

(But of course I do... I'm a Video DJ :)

geposted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 2:54 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Totally agree with a new part of the forum dedicated to video.

geposted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 10:37 pm
I second that motion....

all those in favor say "I"

geposted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 11:11 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I don't use video but I support the suggestion.

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 4:24 am
So do I.

Both ideas... Video Djing forum, and personal Videos Forum (or at least a sticky somewhere...)

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 5:45 am
I say I too!

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:43 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)