Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: pitch in key on denon s5000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

o.k i'm finally cinvinced into buying vdj ( waiting on direct deposit); however , there is one fix i would like to see in vdj 4.0 ; maybe its my friends set up ,but he has his denon 5000's set to come on with key lock active ;only problem is the key feature is making kinda like a popping sound unless he turns it off . vdj works flawless with the keylock feature turned off but i was wondering if this is something that could be worked out.the key feature on the denons let you speed up the beat without changing the key of the artist into chipmunks witch helps when mixing songs with different tempos

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 2:34 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's not possible to use the hardware keylock with timecode - the signal to control mp3s needs to be pitched to work properly. It wouldn't affect the mp3s anyway even if it would work.

Use VDj's keylock algorithm, which will be improved in v4.0.

Regards.

Ps.: Keylock = Master Tempo = Timestretch (just a few similar terms) ;)

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 8:48 am
Or see what VDJ4 have in place ... ;) Might be something cool there... ;)

Anyone knowing Numark might have a clue.... hehe

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 9:37 am
Numark also have a new video mixer coming up. See their website for more info. Product is AVM02 Professional Audio/Video Mixer w/ Effects
Ewout

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 8:12 pm
thanks for the info everyone ; maybe that's why the popping / clicking sound is in there . the keylock does work its just that the music has that noise in it. i wish it was a way to get it to work cause the sync in vdj seems to drag a bit with tccd. anyway i should be getting my vdj pro in the next few hours ...:-0 YAY i CANT WAIT!!! I'll try the plugs and see what happens... cant wait for 4.0 !!

geposted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)