Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Looking for sets

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

G3oW0RKHome userMember since 2006
Hello world,

Nice to be here with you. So, for my first post, i've got a little question. Where can i find set of famous dj like bob sinclar, mylo, martin solveig. I mean, not to listen them (it would be a big plus tough), but to see their playlist and the way they play each song which each other.

Any link? :)

Regards,
Geoffrey.

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 4:02 am
djpuursPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You can go an listen to them, if you have the chance. I live in Belgium and
Bob Sinclar, David Guetta and Axwell were on a festival here. I went to it, and it was great, you really learn alot. But a link no sorry man.Greetz

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 6:23 pm
Those djs you mentioned have mixed compilation cds. You could get the tracklist easily from Amazon. For example Bob Sinclar has a defected cd.
You could also use google: "Martin Solveig tracklist" for example will give you some nice results.
Ewout

geposted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 10:16 pm
Superstom wrote :
Those djs you mentioned have mixed compilation cds. You could get the tracklist easily from Amazon. For example Bob Sinclar has a defected cd.
You could also use google: "Martin Solveig tracklist" for example will give you some nice results.
Ewout

yeah, Bob Sinclar ITH is a triple disc mix CD from the man. Don't think there's any by those djs, but you should check the mixes section of the Defected site too. Some good ones on there.

geposted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 1:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)