Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SoundBlaster Audigy 2 and AISO config

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

It is true the sound is amazing using the ASIO config, but has anyone figured out which jacks to use (etc. to get channel 1 to be headphones only, etc.) No matter what I choose....I hear all deck at the same time out of the speakeers and the headphones.

I used to use the 4.1 settings with headphones to the rear jack and speakers to the front.

Any suggestions?

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:21 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,

I encounterd a similar problem (read my post for more info) with Audigy 2. I also checked your setting and it doesn't work for me either. I'm guessing new version has a problem dealing with these drivers...

The direct mode (no asio) works though, but with a latency which isn't acceptable.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:13 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Exact same prob here with my Audigy 2. I think it might be a registry file issue, as I know you can assign channel overlaps and stuff.

I can't remember what the reg file is called though, but if you find it, you can edit the channels quite effectively, and make any combiation you want using the binary editor

For now, it seems like it was just a typo in the V4 making. Should be an easy fix

geposted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)