Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound card config Echo Indigo dj

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello All. i hope someone can help me with this. I have an issue trying to reconfig my soundcard now that i upgraded to 4.0 running Windows XP and as mentioned an Echo Indigo sound card. i have relatively simple set up. i am running it to a two channel mixer. I can't get it configured properly so that i can listen to what i have queued up in the head phones without it going out over the main. i have gig friday night and would appreciate the help. Thanks all!!!

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 12:36 am
nevermind, i think i figured it out. im just going to use the headphone config and see if that'll work for now.

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:11 am

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:11 am
thanks for the info but it didn't really clear things up. i think i have it figured out though!

geposted Thu 31 Aug 06 @ 1:18 am
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
well if you figure it out can you share it... ! I am having the same issue.. I reread the instructions and that really didn't help much ... I finally had it set up so nice in 3.4..from instructions here on the forum.. I can get it to work real nice but the headphone is not working properly.. it wants to send 1 output say deck 1 to master out and deck 2 to where my headphones are suppose to be... Has anyone figured out the correct settings yet.. I have the sound card set to ASIO ..

thanks..

bob

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 6:27 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use mine with external mixer with these settings:

1. In Indigo dj Console click on A 1-2 button and mute everything, but channels 1&2
2. In Indigo dj Console click on A 3-4 button and mute everything, but channels 3&4
3. Go to Sound Setup in VirtualDJ and choose Outputs to External Mixer (or Headphones)
4. From the same screen set Sound card to ASIO DRIVER

This should work. Set the volume on the soundcard and Indigo dj Console to full and only change settings from Perfomances tab in VirtualDJ config.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 11:59 pm
efire1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
okay.. I think I figured it out.. if anyone has it different can you let me know . this seems to be working ok..

Input - None
Output - Headphones
Sound Card - ASIO
Output Channels ==> Master - Channel 3/4 / Headphones Channel 1/2

I will try Abnorm solution too.. . seeing he probably does this more then me ...........................

geposted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 6:17 pm
I have a simular problem but slightly different. I have a tutrle beach audio advantage USB sound card and a sigmetel audio internally on my lap top. I get a cracking sound in my head set when i try to listen and it only does it with virtual dj. If i use ITunes it works find.

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 7:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)